Thursday, September 20, 2012


Migdalia's 54th Birthday Basket
September 20, 2012 - Today is my cousin, Migdalia McKenzie's, 54th birthday.  Lord allowed me to prepare her a basket with a lot of goodies.  Goodies she can really enjoy while watching t.v. or spending some quiet time by herself. 

Basket business is picking up.  Have some pending orders for the next couple of months.  With Sweetest Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and all those other commerialized holidays, I expect to be very busy.  Praise God.  Looking forward to it.

I have completed my 100th basket/gift bag since the inception of my ministry, which was March, 2011.  To God be the glory !!!

This has brought me great joy and has kept me busy running from store to store, looking for basket fillers.   

Basket prices vary depending on the size and items purchased.  Starting at a low price of $20.00 for a smaller basket.  

We aim to please all of our customers, from the simplest to the elaborate!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment